THETIS LAKE LOCATION
I have limited availability and am currently not offering online booking. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit The Athlete Centre’s websiteThe Athlete Centre
THE ATHLETE CENTRE
I would be happy to refer you to one of my amazing colleagues at The Athlete Centre. Athletic Therapy, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Massage Therapy and Personal Training services availableBOOK ONLINE
COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
In preparation of your in-person appointment, please read the following important information that outlines the policies and procedures for in-person treatments:
1. Pre-Appointment COVID Screen & Preparation: I will be using pre-screening for both myself and patients to decrease risk of transmission.
You will be sent an online pre-screening form to fill out prior to your appointment via Janeapp. Please fill this out no sooner than 24 hours in advance of your appointment. I will not be able to see you in-person for any of the following reasons:
– you have travelled outside of BC in the past 14 days
– you have had a positive test for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
-you are exhibiting symptoms of ANY kind including fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, etc
-you have been in contact with someone sick in the last 14 days
2. Upon Entering: You will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20s. Since a distance of 2 metres cannot be maintained during treatment, both myself and patients are required to wear masks at all times while in the clinic. Please bring your own mask.
3. Informed Consent: It is important to understand that while I’ve taken measures to minimize risk of viral transmission, the nature of our profession means that physical distancing is not possible at all times.
4. Billing and Payments: I will be utilizing contactless payments only during this time. Please send payment via e-transfer to email@example.com. As always, receipts will be sent via email.
As I am the only one treating in my space I do have full control of who comes in and out and the timing between patients to avoid contact with others. I will also be enhancing cleaning protocols, especially in common areas (bathrooms, door handles, etc) as tables and equipment are already thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each appointment.
If you are not comfortable or able to visit in-person, I will continue to offer Telehealth sessions which has shown to be very effective when physical distancing must be maintained.
Whether it’s the old fashioned way or through GIFs and memes, I want to hear from you!